Looking for a laptop as a programmer? on this topic, I am helping you with How you can Choose a Laptop For Programming, plus my recommended laptop for programmers, however, if you have any questions please feel free to leave them in the comment section.
How Do I Choose A Laptop For Programming?
For programming, you don’t need a high-performance laptop, but, if you buy one it will truly save you time and enhance your productivity.
You don’t need a fancy metal, thick, thin, or ultra body. You don’t need Dolby speakers, an HD webcam, as a programmer what I actually look for as my top priorities when I’m buying a laptop are as follow:
- I would check if it’s capable enough to handle my professional tools fast and smoothly.
- I also want to look for a laptop with at least a Full HD screen
- A reliable memory with at least 8GB to 16 of RAM which can run and render my professional software smoothly.
- A laptop with Intel Gen of at least i5 upward.
- The dedicated graphics card is optional though depending on budget
- One with at least 14 inches display
- And it should feature SSD and docking capability
- As a programmer, you need a laptop with good performance, a laptop with a decent screen resolution, and valuable inches size screen to see clearly from all angles.
You should for a laptop that allows you to tackle multiple tasks at the same time because you often find yourself opening multiple browsers while you are programming and all at the same time, so a multitasking laptop is what you need.
You need a good memory of at least 8 to 16 of RAM which can help you handle all the professional tools you use for your work an effective processor and SSD to speed up and save time computing tasks fast
You need a good docking capability because when you are at the working you will be using displays, a mouse, and even your keyboard, as you already know that it’s absurd sometimes to unplug everything when you leave, and plug everything back in when you back.
Dedicated Graphics card
The dedicated graphics card is optional, depending on your budget and what you need, for example, if you are looking for a machine learning laptop then a laptop with a good dedicated graphic is what you need.
My Recommended Laptop For Programmers?
The Lenovo ThinkPad E15 is one of my favorite and recommended laptop for a programmer, comes with an FHD display 1920/ 1080 IPS, Intel Quad-Core i7 10510U, 16GB RAM, 500GB SSD including Microsoft licensed windows 10 pro, and antivirus, plus fingerprint system, an ideal laptop for the business, professionals, school student, and normal use, but before I move here is full specifications.
|Item model number||E15|
|Operating System||Windows 10 Pro|
|Item Weight||4.3 pounds|
|Dimensions||14.49 x 9.65 x 0.74 inches|
|Computer Memory Type||SODIMM|
|Flash Memory Size||250 GB|
|Hard Drive Interface||Solid State|
|Power Source||AC & Battery|
|Standing screen display size||15.6 Inches|
|Max Screen Resolution||1920×1080 Pixels|
|Processor||1.8 GHz core_i7|
|RAM||16 GB DDR4|
|Memory Speed||1.8 GHz|
|Hard Drive||500 GB SSD|
|Graphics Coprocessor||Intel UHD|
|Warranty||1 year Included from the manufacturer|
Are you a professional programmer video producer, or maybe you are a 3D cartoon artist looking for a reliable machine for your work? ThinkPad E15 Laptop is designed to help you take your various professional work to the next level.
Equipped with Intel Quad-Core i7 10510U (1.8GHz 4.9GHz, 8MB Cache. High-quality CPU power to run and render any app and program fast.
The multitasking machine has all the important components to handle multiple tasks at the same time, from words, spreadsheets, presentations, online live streaming conferences, to surfing online, opening multiple browsers, all at the same time without hindering the performance of the laptop. Enjoy a large screen system with its 15.6 inches, plus antiglare display technology that offers you a Clare optimum visual quality.
Not only that, though the Thinkpad E15 also comes with the option of widescreen (in-plane Switching IPS technology an import feature for sharing and creating content, so if you are a blogger, writer, or content creator, this’s a great professional laptop you want to go for.
If you choose to go with the Lenovo ThinkPad E15 Laptop you save more money on the price, because it’s not expensive as the Dell Latitude 7550 Laptop and you save more on your light bill, because the laptop comes with a low competition system that makes its battery last longer for an hour.
Key Decision-Making Factors To Choose Lenovo ThinkPad E15 Laptop For Programming
- Long-Lasting Battery With Low Consumption System
- Good Performance
- High screen quality
- Perfect for business professionals student, gaming, or normal use
- Multitasking laptop
- Good support and warranty included
Pros And Cons
- Unique look
- Good value
- Overall performance is great
- 100% good customer service anytime they offer fast shipping as well as excellent packaging to keep your package from getting damaged during shipment.
- +plus you can get in touch with them anytime via their customer service in case you are having an issue with the product.
- 100% full refund guarantee if you are not satisfied with what you purchased you can return the product for your full refund.
- Good review and ratings from users, check out what those that are using this laptop are saying about it here.
- Not a touch screen
- Not convertible
- Not the sexiest laptop
- No many color options
- Limited edition
Is Lenovo ThinkPad E15 A Good Laptop For programming?
I would say that the Lenovo ThinkPad E15 is a good laptop for programming, this is a great laptop from a great brand well known for their high-quality product offered to the buyers, so if you are looking for a valuable laptop for your professional works without breaking the bank for it, that will work then I would recommend this one.
How Do I Choose A Laptop for Programming?: Conclusion
Choose a laptop with good performance enough to handle your professional work. Look for a laptop with a Full HD screen and at least 8GB to 16 of RAM which can run and render professional software smoothly.
One with the latest Intel Gen of at least i5 upward and dedicated graphics card is optional, depending on budget, at least 14 inches display and it should feature SSD and docking capability one of the laptops you can think of is the Lenovo ThinkPad E15.
Hope this post has helped you if you have any question comment or anything concerning this topic please feel free to leave them in the comment section below. If this post helps you please share it with others thanks.